Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Creating scripts and database queries needed for in-depth analysis of user data collected by Gameloft Montreal games
- Leading the creation and implementation of tracking requirements for games that you are assigned to, and ensuring that key game features are tracked correctly for the game launch and subsequent updates
- Being the point of contact and supporting the tracking and analytic needs for new Gameloft Montreal game launches
- For game updates, permanently monitoring and responding to the tracking needs of business performance managers, live operations and production
- Taking initiative and developing new insights to fuel data-driven decisions and strategies for the improvement of the game’s KPI, and to help inform Business Performance Managers and designers in order to identify key areas of improvement
- Preparing, running and analysing A/B tests to confirm hypotheses regarding balancing, new features and in-game pricing
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.S. or B.A. in math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (M.S. is a plus)
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an analytics role at a SaaS company
- Software engineering skills; Python is a must have
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Knowledge of visualisation tools, such as Tableau and QlikView, is an asset
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Significant knowledge and experience in performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company
- Data and tracking pipeline knowledge
- Passion for analysis and process optimisation
- Familiarity with machine-learning techniques
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Fluency in both English and French, spoken and written
- Passion for video games; mobile games in particular
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply