Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
The Game Economy Designer is in charge of the overall in-game economy. The candidate will be responsible for creating and fine-tuning the economy of the in-game currency in the pre-launch phase. During the product’s LiveOperations phase, the Game Economy Manager will constantly monitor the economy’s performance and adjust it with the intention of maximizing revenueand creating a fun, engaging game experience.
The position is ideally suited for a seasoned analyst/economist with a strong mathematical/statistical background, a passion for games, and a technical approach.
- Taking ownership of the overall game economy and of content performance
- Identifying areas where sinks/sources of in-game currency should be tightened or loosened to maximize engagement, revenue, etc.
- Managing loot tables for various in-game gacha/lottery systems
- Understanding the game’s gameplay loops and players’ interactions with them
- Building simulations and predictive models to proactively forecast changes to economy values
- Tuning content performance by devising A/B tests and analyzing their effectiveness
- Balancing and monitoring asset flows from all the game’s features
- Pricing virtual currencies in the game
- Monitoring the game for exploits/bugs in the economy
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering, or a quantitative field
- Analytical mind with the ability to spot patterns and trends
- A strong interest in gaming
- Excellent Excel skills
- Previous experience with marketing and/or monetization in the games industry is a considerable advantage
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Beer Fridays
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply