Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
We are currently looking for an Server Developer to join our team on the Online Plateform.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the local Online team lead, the successful candidate will be in charge of development, support and maintenance of the code libraries and available tools for all Gameloft games, including those that relate to authentication, interactions with social networks, as well as messaging and multiplayer services. Working in collaboration with teams from all over the world, they must manage an influx of updates and patches for a variety of codebases (mainly Python and Java).
Experience and Qualifications:
- BAC in computer science or in a relevant field
- More than 4 years of experience in object-oriented programming (Python, Java, Ruby or C++)
- Excellent grasp of unit testing (including methods based on test-driven development)
- Experience with Debian/Ubuntu packages is an asset
- Experience with network programming is an asset
- Experience with agile work methods, such as pair programming, is an asset
- Strong understanding of scalable distributed systems
- Focused on code quality
- Interest in continuous-integration systems and containerization is an asset
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of source-control tools, such as Git, Mercurial, etc., is an asset
- Organisational skills and ability to communicate
- Proactive and independent
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
The salary for this position may range between $CAD $45.000 and $65,000 per year and is negociable depending on qualifications and experience.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply