You will be working within several large teams, including the local development team, which includes Product Managers and Game Managers, as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers and Moderators. You will be the main link between Gameloft and its community, and will act as the “face” of the company. You will also ensure that the Social Media and Community strategy is implemented across Gameloft’s line campaigns.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert within a team of game developers
- Run innovative social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and text)
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts
- Become the voice and face of the brand
- Ensure an active flow of communication between the development team and the community
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports, and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties, when necessary
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in social media tools, applications and channels, and advise the development team of potential opportunities
- Regularly analyse your social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns
- Analyse and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis
- 1-3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in every campaign run
- Some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop, or of video-editing software
- Team player that can easily collaborate with others
- Confidence to take the lead when necessary
- Strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reactions or crises in advance and prepare mitigation plans
- Fluent in English; other languages are a bonus!
- A background in or passion for video games is a plus!
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Beer Fridays
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply