Reporting to the Head of Data Science, the successful candidate will work closely with the game’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment, and monetize Gameloft’s customers. The candidate will also collaborate with an international team of Data Researchers and contribute to Gameloft’s Data Research R&D program.
- Build both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Provide on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Create and update python computer programs for game analysis
- Collaborate to the development of interactive applications for data mining and visualization
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Debug and solve issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics
- B.S. or B.A. in math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (M.S. or Ph.D. is a strong plus)
- 2 years of experience minimum as a Data Scientist
- Software engineering skills, Python is a must-have
- Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an Internet or technology company
- Ability to create complex models and algorithms
- Understanding of advanced statistical methods
- Familiar with machine-learning techniques
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral)
- Strong interest for video games
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
- Beer Fridays
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply