Under the general direction of the Security Operations Team Manager/Lead, the successful applicant will work with an information-security team as an analyst to detect, analyse, and mitigate potential intrusions and other security incidents. Candidates must be willing to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, have experience with various toolsets and best practices, be able to think critically, and allow for flexible scheduling.
- Monitoring and analysing network traffic, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), security events and logs
- Researching vulnerability requests and records on the web and in application logs
- Prioritising and differentiating between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms
- Assigning an initial priority and an associated tracking number to new cyber events
- Efficiently facilitating and expediting the tracking, handling, and reporting of all security events and computer incidents in accordance with procedures
- Evaluating and performing incident escalation in accordance with guidelines
- Creating and tracking security investigations until they are resolved
- Drafting security-alert notifications and other communications
- Advising incident responders of the steps to take to investigate and resolve computer security incidents
- Staying up to date with current vulnerabilities, attack methods, and countermeasures
- Multitasking and providing equal attention to a variety of functions while under pressure
- +2 + years of Infrastructure Security experience
- Intrusion monitoring, Incidentincident response and mitigation, web application security, threat research or intelligence analysis.
- Ability to read and write scripts in various languages. (php, bash, powershell (PHP, Bash, PowerShell, SQL, and similar)
- Experience with Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewallsanti-viruses, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, Active Directory, Vulnerability Assessmentvulnerability assessment tools and other security tools found in large network environments;, along with experience working with Security Informationsecurity information and Event Management (SEIMevent management (SIEM) solutions.
- Background inthat includes hands -on computer and networking experience to include, which involves an understanding of TCP/IP, routing, and major Internet protocols.
- Familiarity with various network- and host-based security applications and tools, such as network and host assessment/scanning tools, network- and host -based intrusion detection systems, and other security software packages.
- Security -related designations – GCIH/CCFP/CISSP
- Must possess excellent written communication skills and the proven ability to understand and present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply