The Information Security Engineer is responsible for providing a safe and sound environment for the company’s data and business technology processes by recommending, designing and implementing information security controls. The successful candidate will work with IT groups to ensure that security standards and requirements are met and to govern the access and acceptable use of the systems, network and applications. He/she will oversee security administration and contribute to IT Security policies, procedures and standards. The technically qualified individual will be tasked with:
- Configuring, installing and automating systems and tools related to security projects.
- Discovering and reporting vulnerabilities by performing internal audits and scans, focused on configurations and architecture of Cloud (AWS), Network, Unix and Windows operating system environments.
- Analysing and checking the safety of every new project.
- Participating in interconnecting the SIEM tool with sources of security incidents—e.g. logs from servers, network and security devices, vulnerability management system, antivirus system, etc.
- Designing, implementing and supporting security-focused tools and services.
- Installing and maintaining IDS/IPS systems.
- Investigating security incidents, and proposing suggestions for immediate and long-term solutions.
- Analysing and responding to requests related to security through email or a ticketing system.
- Performing some of the functions of a penetration tester, as well as those of the Security Operations Team Lead during their absence.
- 6-8 years of security or technology experience
- Expertise in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Experience working with NIDS and HIDS systems
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker containers and the Kubernetes container orchestration system
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of web protocols and an in-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix tools and architecture
- Excellent scripting skills (Python/Bash/Perl)
- Expertise in IT-security-centralised user authentication, SSO and Provisioning using AD and LDAP
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Windows platform and Server environment
- Familiar with source control management and how it is used in delivery (Git/SVN)
- Familiar with configuration management tools (Puppet/Ansible)
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply