Reporting to the Security Team Lead, the Security Penetration Tester will perform security assessments and penetration tests of Gameloft’s applications and infrastructure (networks, computer systems, and servers).
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Security Penetration Tester are:
● Developing and executing formal application and infrastructure security-penetration tests
● Performing web application attack and penetration (A&P) testing to find security issues such as risks, defects, and logical errors
● Planning, documenting and communicating with development teams prior to the execution of security tests
● Collecting and analyzing security data from manual, automatic and static source-code review, and integrating them to find the best way to identify and address security issues
● Participating in security assessments of networks (including wireless) and systems
● Providing quality web-application security audits across the various segments of the company to ensure quality standards, procedures, and methodologies are being adhered to
● Documenting all issues and assisting in their resolution
● Participating, as a member of the GNS Security Team, in educating and training technical staff about security and serving as an internal security consultant to advise and influence business and technical partners
● 2+ years of red team or ethical hacking experience
● Expert knowledge of web-application security-testing processes and strategies
● Working knowledge of web-application security-testing tools, such as Acunetix, Nessus web-vulnerability scanner, Burp Suite, Zed Attack Proxy, etc.
● Demonstrated proficiency with the OWASP Top 10 application security-risk list and standard
● Demonstrated proficiency with development frameworks and languages such as Java, PHP, Python, etc.
● Demonstrated proficiency in writing secure code
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Experience writing technical reports based on security findings
● Certifications such as CEH and OSCP
● Proficiency with the Kali operating system and Metasploit
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline
● Familiarity with source-code review
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Benefits befitting a company of our size
- Vacation and personal days off
- Public transportation allowances (partial reimbursement of OPUS card)
- A storage room for 80 bikes
- Daily snacks
- A game room
- A rooftop terrace
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now.
At Gameloft Montreal, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series
Interested? - Apply now
Another step towards joining a company that fits you perfectly: send us your CV.Apply